This article shows you how to download and install the full version of StopWinUpdates v2.9 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing StopWinUpdates v2.9 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- StopWinUpdates v2.9 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install StopWinUpdates v2.9
- Required files
About the software
StopWinUpdates for Windows 10 is developed and updated by BALTAGY. All registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos are the property of their respective owners.
The main features of StopWinUpdates are:
1- Windows update service set to manual by default
2- Store and Edge and Defender are working
3- Windows update page in settings will show a blank page in Windows 10 1607 or older it’s normal
4- Disabling update will auto hide Windows Update page in settings so it will now open Windows Defender (Security) instead in Win10 1703 or newer
5- If you used any tool to disable updates, you must use same tool to enable it, to reset the permissions!
6- You need to restart after enable or disable updates
7- Option to disable or enable Auto Update Store Apps (Win10)
8- Option to Set Windows Defender (Security) to Update Every 6 Hours (Win8.1/Win10)
9- Option to Disable or Enable Automatic Device Driver Installation
10- Disable or Enable Auto Downloading Language Related Components (Win10)
StopWinUpdates v2.9 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install StopWinUpdates v2.9
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software