Subtitle Edit 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Subtitle Edit v3.6.7 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Subtitle Edit v3.6.7 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Subtitle Edit v3.6.7 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Subtitle Edit v3.6.7
- Required files
About the software
Subtitle Edit is a free (open source) editor for video subtitles – a subtitle editor 🙂
With SE you can easily adjust a subtitle if it is out of sync with the video in several different ways.
You can also use SE for making new subtitles from scratch (do use the timeline/waveform/spectrogram) or translating subtitles.
For a list of features see below or check out the Subtitle Edit Help page.
The main features of Subtitle Edit are:
- Create/adjust/sync/translate subtitle lines
- Convert between SubRib, MicroDVD, Advanced Sub Station Alpha, Sub Station Alpha, D-Cinema, SAMI, youtube sbv, and many more (300+ different formats!)
- Cool audio visualizer control – can display wave form and/or spectrogram
- Video player uses MPV, DirectShow, or VLC media player
- Visually sync/adjust a subtitle (start/end position and speed)
- Audio to text (speech recognition) via Vosk/Kaldi
- Auto Translation via Google translate
- Rip subtitles from a (decrypted) dvd
- Import and OCR VobSub sub/idx binary subtitles
- Import and OCR Blu-ray .sup files – bd sup reading is based on Java code from BDSup2Sub by 0xdeadbeef)
- Can open subtitles embedded inside Matroska files
- Can open subtitles (text, closed captions, VobSub) embedded inside mp4/mv4 files
- Can open/OCR XSub subtitles embedded inside divx/avi files
- Can open/OCR DVB and teletext subtitles embedded inside .ts/.m2ts (Transport Stream) files
- Can open/OCR Blu-ray subtitles embedded inside .m2ts (Transport Stream) files
- Can read and write both UTF-8 and other unicode files and ANSI (support for all languages/encodings on the pc!)
- Sync: Show texts earlier/later + point synchronization + synchronization via other subtitle
- Merge/split subtitles
- Adjust display time
- Fix common errors wizard
- Spell checking via Libre Office dictionaries (many dictionaries available)
- Remove text for hear impaired (HI)
- Effects: Typewriter and karaoke
- History/undo manager (Undo=Ctrl+z, Redo=Ctrl+y)
- Compare subtitles
- Multiple search and replace
- Change casing using names dictionary
- Merge short lines/split long lines
- Export to PNG images (+bdn xml), Adobe Encore FAB image script, VobSub, Blu-ray sup, EBU stl, PAC, and plain text
Subtitle Edit v3.6.7 System Requirements
- Windows 10, 8, 7 (either 32-bit or 64-bit)
- . NET Framework 4.0 or newer.
How to Download and Install Subtitle Edit v3.6.7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software