Tarma InstallMate 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Tarma InstallMate for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Tarma InstallMate on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Tarma InstallMate (v22.214.171.12446) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Tarma InstallMate (v126.96.36.19946)
- Required files
About the software
InstallMate 9 creates software installers for all Windows 32-bit and 64-bit desktop and server platforms, with complete customization of all installer actions and dialogs.
InstallMate 9 is flexible and feature-rich, and contains features that you will not find anywhere else.
InstallMate 9 contains many features that you otherwise only find in products 5-10 times its price, plus some features that you will not find anywhere else
Windows Logo compliance
InstallMate complies with the latest Microsoft Windows Logo requirements for software installation so your installers operate smoothly in the Windows environment. More information…
Installation on all Windows 32-bit and 64-bit Desktop and Server systems
In contrast to most other installers and MSI, InstallMate is compatible with all 32-bit and 64-bit Microsoft Windows desktop and server systems from Windows XP* through to Windows 11, including all Server editions (plus Core) and the Windows Preinstallation Environment (WinPE). You therefore only need one installer package, no matter which platforms you target.
*InstallMate 9.4 supports Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000 as well, but is only intended for legacy platforms.
Tarma InstallMate (v188.8.131.5246) System Requirements
- Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows 10, Windows Server 2023-2023
- Enter the minimum required physical memory (RAM) size, expressed as megabytes (MB; 1 MB = 1024 x 1024 bytes), or 0 if no memory size check is required.
Note: Windows typically underreports the amount of memory slightly. For example, a system with 512 MB of RAM installed may be reported as having 511 MB. Please bear this in mind if you specify a minimum Memory size value; it’s safest to specify 1 MB less: 127 instead of 128 MB, 255 instead of 256, etc.
How to Download and Install Tarma InstallMate (v184.108.40.20646)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software