Techivation T-Exciter 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Techivation T-Exciter v1.0.2 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Techivation T-Exciter v1.0.2 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- Techivation T-Exciter v1.0.2 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install Techivation T-Exciter v1.0.2
- Required files
About the software
Techivation T-Exciter is a plug-in designed to bring life and energy to sounds. It helps with brightening up the high frequencies in a very musical and smooth way. It also adds more width to sound without losing its power. Bring your sound to life quickly, and smartly. T-Exciter enhances the sound where EQ alone can’t seem to get it.
The user interface of T-Exciter follows the same simplicity and minimalist design as the T-De-Esser or T-Clarity. We’ve only added the essential and effective controls that will lead you to get the sound that you expect to get from this magical plug-in.
While the interface front-end look is simplified and straightforward, this plug-in contains a whole lot of different complex algorithms and processing in the back-end. Though, its clean interface lets you easily operate this powerful tool.
The graphical user interface of T-Exciter can scale from 80% to 150% to your preferences, and it’s optimized for high-resolution retina monitors. Its minimal design also lets you save more CPU power.
The main features of Techivation T-Exciter are:
- Add instant richness and crispness to your mix
- Spice up your vocals with more energy
- Quickly bring any sounds to the front of the mix
- Create a distinct character for your vocals
- Add more excitement and energy to your guitar tracks
- Make your mixes outstanding by making details sound more audible
- Glue your instruments together nicely
- Turn a lifeless track into a musical living sound
Techivation T-Exciter v1.0.2 System Requirements
- Windows 7 and up as 32 / 64-bit VST and VST3, and 64-bit AAX (PT11 and up).
- Mac OS X 10.11 (OS X El Capitan) and up as 64bit VST, VST3, and AU, and 64-bit AAX, Intel, and Native M1
How to Download and Install Techivation T-Exciter v1.0.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software