TeraByte Unlimited BootIt Bare Metal 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of TeraByte Unlimited BootIt Bare Metal v1.85 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing TeraByte Unlimited BootIt Bare Metal v1.85 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- TeraByte Unlimited BootIt Bare Metal v1.85 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install TeraByte Unlimited BootIt Bare Metal v1.85
- Required files
About the software
Manage your partitions, install and boot multiple operating systems with ease, back up and restore partitions or entire drives – all this and more, using BootIt Bare Metal. Taking its roots from its highly successful predecessor, BootIt Next Generation, BootIt BM has been developed from the beginning to provide a powerful set of tools for today’s computer users, enthusiasts, and professionals.
The main features of TeraByte Unlimited BootIt Bare Metal are:
- Compatible with all Windows versions (9x, Me, NT, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 2008, 7, 8, 10, Servers).
- Compatible with x64 (AMD64/EM64T) and Windows 64bit OS.
- Supports MBR, EMBR and GPT-type partitioning.
- Direct support for PATA/SATA (AHCI) drives.
- Create, move, copy, delete, and undelete partitions.
- Optionally, wipe a partition when deleted.
- Non-destructive resizing of FAT/FAT32, NTFS, and Linux Ext2/3/4 partitions.
- Create over 200 primary partitions on EMBR disks.
- Convert between MBR, EMBR and GPT-type disks.
- Easily enforce Windows 7 partition alignment standards.
- Complete control over drive geometry.
- Directly edit the Windows BCD store to fix booting errors – no Windows DVD required!
- Edit small text files on any supported partition, even those hidden from Windows.
- Supports hard drives beyond 16 exabytes in size.
- And much more…
TeraByte Unlimited BootIt Bare Metal v1.85 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- IBM-compatible personal computer
- i80386-compatible microprocessor
- 16 megabytes (MB) of random access memory (RAM)
- Video graphics adapter (VGA)
- Floppy disk drive, CD/DVD drive, or USB flash drive (needed to create the boot media)
- BIOS-accessible hard drive
How to Download and Install TeraByte Unlimited BootIt Bare Metal v1.85
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software