Thea For SketchUp 2023
This article will demonstrate how to install Thea for SketchUp v3.5.1201 free on your computer. The direct download link is below. Follow the instructions to install Thea For SketchUp V3.5.1201 on your PC.
Table of contents
- Thea For SketchUp Version 3.5.1201 Requirements
- How to Download and Install Thea For SketchUp v3.5.1201
- Required files
Information on the software
Thea is a SketchUp plugin that allows you to render interactively from within the SketchUp window.
Interactive Region rendering allows you to quickly render complex terrain using SketchUp.
With the addition of NVIDIA’s and Intel’s artificial intelligence denoisers, it is also possible to make use of denoising while in Interactive Mode.
SketchUp now includes the Thea material editor. SketchUp brings all the best and most unique features of Thea.
SketchUp’s simplicity was reflected in the design and layout of the user interface.
It is very easy to add Thea Models to a scene. Editing them is simple and enjoyable in the viewport. Just click a button and you can view all of the proxy’s materials or modify them.
Proxy Material Editing allows you to return to the default materials.
Proxy Creation is a simple one-click process to convert fbx and dae files to Thea Models.
These models can also saved in Thea Content Browser folders.
The main features that Thea For SketchUp has are:
- Spectral Renderer
- Batch Render Tool
- Point lights (Omni, Spotlight, IES)
- Get ready-to-use, high-quality assets
- Automatic Exposure
- Stereoscopic rendering
- Renderings Out-ofCore
- SECTION CUTS
- LIGHT-EDITING TOOL
- ADVANCED SHADOW CATCHER
- RESUME RENTING
- Windows 8.1/10 /11 64bit, Intel SSE3 (or compatible)
- Presto GPU Nvidia CUDA Graphs Cards (Compute-Capability 3.x /5.x /6.x /7.x / 8.0 /8.6) with the latest graphics drivers or
- AMD Graphics Card with OpenCL and the latest graphics drivers
- OpenCL rendering does not support render-on the-fly displacement for UV bitmap texture.
- Nvidia OptiX Denoiser Nvidia 5.0 min compute capability is required for Nvidia OptiX denoising in interactive rendering. Nvidia 3.0 max compute capability card necessary for Nvidia OptiX demoising in Production rendering.
- Intel Open Image Denoiser Intel SSE4.1 CPU (or compatible) required for Intel Open Image Denoiser.
- SketchUp 2023 – 2023
How To Download and Install SketchUp v3.5.1201
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. This article will help you learn how to extract. QWERTY, the password to extract, will always work!
Run Setup.exe then install the program