This article shows you how to download and install the full version of TurnSignal v2.4.6 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing TurnSignal v2.4.6 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- TurnSignal v2.4.6 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install TurnSignal v2.4.6
- Required files
About the software
TurnSignal is a small, Free, (Hopefully) minimally invasive VR utility to assist with preventing Headsets Cords from becoming twisted and tangled up.
It utilizes a simple graphic, dubbed The ‘Flower’, overlaid in-game on your play-space floor, that visually represents your turns by twisting with you!
Since everybody’s different, the app includes some settings to help ensure it’s not intrusive on anyone’s play style!
The main features of TurnSignal are:
- Added Menu to Main Window to not waste space!
- A Button Toggle to enable/disable the tools in-game display
- A Button to Reset the utilities Rotation Tracking
- An Opacity / Transparency / Height Setting
- A Scale Setting
- A Twist Rate Setting for manipulating the twist-i-ness levels
- A Toggle to Hide the Main Window
- A Toggle for auto-starting and closing the utility with SteamVR
- A Toggle to use Chaperone Color instead of white (real time too!)
- A Toggle to Link Opacity and Twist’ed-ness together, so it becomes more visible the more twisted you are
- A Toggle to only display the Flower / Floor Overlay when the Dashboard is Open
- A link to Controller Settings Menu, for placing flower on hand instead of the floor
- A Toggle to allow the Flower / Floor Overlay to follow the player, and a speed setting slider
TurnSignal v2.4.6 System Requirements
- OS: Windows® 7 SP1, Windows® 8.1 or later
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ 8350, equivalent or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon™ RX 480, equivalent or better
- Storage: 50 MB available space
How to Download and Install TurnSignal v2.4.6
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software