u-he Hive 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of u-he Hive v126.96.36.19992 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing u-he Hive v188.8.131.5292 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- u-he Hive v184.108.40.20692 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install u-he Hive v220.127.116.1192
- Required files
About the software
Hive’s clear layout and easy workflow let you create stunning patches in next to no time at all. Although surprisingly CPU-friendly, Hive doesn’t sacrifice flexibility or audio quality. Now packed with more controls than ever, version 2 opens up new dimensions of expression… and sheer fun!
Underneath its sleek exterior, Hive 2 lets you go as deep as you like. Add movement and life using the shape sequencer, or instantly record, rotate and arpeggiate note sequences. The 12-slot matrix even lets you modulate effect parameters, encouraging you to explore a whole new world of creative options. With its swappable audio engine, flexible signal routing, wavetable support and quality effects, Hive 2 makes sure you can get the sound you want with a minimum of fuss.
Hive 2 includes Wavetables! These appear as multiple waveforms, and are controlled in the central hexagon. You can manually select wavetables, modulate the wave position via the matrix, or even scan through them automatically using the envelope and loop options (which let you animate wavetables without the need for an extra modulation source).
This panel also offers a Reverse option to flip the wavetable back to front, Cyclic mode for seamless wavetable cycling, and various real-time interpolation methods.
The main features of u-he Hive are:
- Improved resource management for better performance
- Low CPU usage, 3 different synth engines
- 2 oscillators with standard waveforms or 2D wavetables, up to 16x unison, tunable sub-oscillators
- Drag & drop modulation assignment
- 12 x 2 modulation matrix slots with modifiers for curvature, rectification, quantization, sample & hold, slew rate
- 4 user-definable XY control pads
- Unique 8-step shape sequencer with 4 independent outputs
- Arpeggiator, step sequencer with real-time recording
- Scale quantizer with pre-defined list of scales
- 2 function generators which can serve as extra envelopes, gate generators, LFOs, slew limiters
- 7 rearrangeable effects: distortion, chorus, delay, phaser, EQ, reverb, compressor
- Panel presets for oscillators, filters, envelopes, LFOs, sequencer, FX and modulation matrix
- Solo buttons let you audition individual oscillators and filters during sound design
- Scope to view the audio output or any modulation signal, with freeze option and zoom controls
- 2400+ NKS-ready factory presets by some of our favourite sound designers, many more available online
- Resizable UI from 70% to 200%
- Alternative Izmo skin
- Microtuning support (.tun files)
- NEW in v2.1: Support for Oddsound MTS-ESP
u-he Hive v18.104.22.16892 System Requirements
- Mac OS X 10.10 or newer
- Windows logo windows 7 or newer
- Linux logo Linux
- Host software / DAW
- 1GB RAM, more recommended
- 50MB free disk space
- 1000 × 600 or larger display
How to Download and Install u-he Hive v22.214.171.12492
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software