This article will guide you through how to download and install VideoScribe’s full version for free on your computer. You can follow the instructions below and the direct download link to install VideoScribe.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- VideoScribe Systems Requirements
- How to download and install videoscribe
- Required files
More information about the software
VideoScribe can create whiteboard animations by using software. Sparkol in the UK launched it in 2012. By April 2014 it had more than 250,000 users in 135 countries around the world. VideoScribe is a Flash-based application that produces Flash videos and QuickTime movies. You can export video files to Quicktime video, Flash videos or image sequences as JPEG or PNG.
VideoScribe Software Requirements
VideoScribe must be installed on at least one computer in order to run it.
- Microsoft Windows Vista or higher
- 1GB RAM (1GB recommended)
- An X86-compatible processor or Intel Atom 1.6GHz (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Phenom II processor recommended)
- A screen with 1024×768 resolution is recommended (1280×720 resolution is preferred).
Downloading and installing VideoScribe
- Once you have finished downloading the required files, click the download button. Depending upon your download speed, it may take between a few minutes and a few hours to complete the download.
- Extract the downloaded files. See this article if you are unsure how to extract. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Run Setup.exe and install the software