VovSoft Photos to Video 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of VovSoft Photos to Video (v2.2) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing VovSoft Photos to Video (v2.2) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- VovSoft Photos to Video (v2.2) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install VovSoft Photos to Video (v2.2)
- Required files
About the software
Vovsoft Photos to Video helps you bringing pictures together to create a video file. You just have to load pictures on its interface with the order of appearance and that is all. Adding background music is also possible. Simple slideshow videos can be created using this utility.
You can change image durations (in milliseconds), reorder image files using drag and drop. Using the menu, you can either choose default video encoder or OpenH264 for better quality.
Photos to Video supports BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF image file formats for input format and WAV, MP3 audio file formats for background music files. All popular output video formats are supported such as AVI, QuickTime Video (MOV), MP4, WEBM, MPEG, FLV, WMV, Matroska Video (MKV). In addition to video output, you can create animated GIF files too.
VovSoft Photos to Video (v2.2) System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install VovSoft Photos to Video (v2.2)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software