WiFi Manager Lite 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of WiFi Manager Lite v22.214.171.124 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing WiFi Manager Lite v126.96.36.199 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- WiFi Manager Lite v188.8.131.52 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install WiFi Manager Lite v184.108.40.206
- Required files
About the software
WiFi Manager Lite allows you to manage wireless networks and profiles. The application mainly focuses on the wireless technologies. Also, the application gets you the ability to connect to the personal networks, check and set up hosted networks.
The main features of WiFi Manager Lite are:
- MultiWiFi feature for configuring/auto(re)connecting ESP32/ESP8266 WiFi to the available MultiWiFi APs at runtime.
- Multi/DoubleDetectDetector feature to force Config Portal when multi/double reset is detected within predetermined time, default 10s.
- Powerful-yet-simple-to-use feature to enable adding dynamic custom parameters from sketch and input using the same Config Portal. Config Portal will be auto-adjusted to match the number of dynamic parameters.
- Optional default Credentials as well as Dynamic parameters to be optionally autoloaded into Config Portal to use or change instead of manually input.
- Dynamic custom parameters to be saved automatically in non-volatile memory, such as LittleFS, SPIFFS or EEPROM..
- Configurable Config Portal Title to be either BoardName or default undistinguishable names.
- Examples are designed to separate Credentials / Defines / Dynamic Params / Code so that you can change Credentials / Dynamic Params quickly for each device.
- Control Config Portal from software or Virtual Switches
- To permit autoreset after configurable timeout if DRD/MRD or non-persistent forced-CP
- Use new ESP32 LittleFS features
- Scan WiFi networks for selection in Configuration Portal
WiFi Manager Lite v220.127.116.11 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 10/11 Insider Preview, Windows 11, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2023, Windows Server 2023, Windows Server 2023
- CPU: Intel Pentium /AMD Athlon or better
- RAM: 128 MB
- GPU (Graphics): 64 MB graphics card
- Storage: 70 MB
How to Download and Install WiFi Manager Lite v18.104.22.168
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software