This article shows you how to download and install the full version of WinNc (v10.1.0) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing WinNc (v10.1.0) on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- WinNc (v10.1.0) System Requirements
- How to Download and Install WinNc (v10.1.0)
- Required files
About the software
WINNC IS A NORTON COMMANDER FILEMANAGER FOR WINDOWS.
The main features of WinNc (v10.1.0) are:
- Available in English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Russian, Danish, Chinese simplified, Polish, Chinese (traditional), Czech, Hungarian and Dutch!
- Registered users have unlimited access to our chat support, forum, mail support and the latest bugfixes.
- Our filemanager runs on all modern versions of Windows.
- Trial version runs unlimited amount of days. You can buy WinNc anytime you like.
WinNc (v10.1.0) System Requirements
- Windows 7 or higher (32 / 64 Bit)
- free hard drive space 400 MB
- Programming station: 1*USB, machine version:2*USB
- TCP/IP-capable network card for machine version)
How to Download and Install WinNc (v10.1.0)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software