This article shows how to download the full WinScan2PDF Version 8.01 and install it on your own computer. Follow these instructions to install WinScan2PDF.
Table of Contents
- About the software
- System requirements for WinScan2PDF version 8.1
- How to Download and Install WinScan2PDF v8.01
- Required files
WinScan2PDF can scan documents to create PDFs. You can use any of the installed scanners or a windows desktop application for private, commercial and office use.
WinScan2PDF features the following:
Direct scan the documents and save them as a pdf PDF multiple pages support Change the quality of your scanned PDF file! Auto clean up scanned JPEGs at Program end! Save the Scans as JPEG file Suitable for many scanners Make private pictures safe for PDF
WinScan2PDF version 8.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, 8.1, 7
Downloading and installing WinScan2PDF v8.01
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. Depending upon your download speed, this could take anywhere from a few seconds to several hours.
- Extract the files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. QWERTY will always be your password to extract.
Run Setup.exe then install the program