YogaDNS Pro 2023wadminw
This article shows you how to download and install the full version of YogaDNS Pro v1.31 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing YogaDNS Pro v1.31 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- YogaDNS Pro v1.31 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install YogaDNS Pro v1.31
- Required files
About the software
The Domain Name System (DNS) is the fundamental component of Internet communications. It translates human-readable names, such as www.example.net, to IPv4 or IPv6 addresses that can be accessible through a network.
The standard DNS protocol is very old and cannot satisfy the requirements of modern networking, including security, flexibility and reliability. To address these problems, a number of improvements and new protocols have been suggested, but unfortunately, they are not well supported, even by the latest operating systems and apps.
YogaDNS helps to resolve all these problems and move DNS to the next level. It can resolve hostnames over DNSCrypt, DNS over HTTPS (DoH) and plain (standard) DNS protocols as well as perform DNSSEC validation (local and remote). DNSCrypt can be anonymized through relays. Additionally, YogaDNS features built-in support for NextDNS.
The key feature of YogaDNS is the system-level integration. In other words, there is no need to change any existing DNS settings in multiple places. YogaDNS captures DNS requests at the system level and processes them according to your configuration and rules.
Even if you do not plan to use modern DNS protocols yet, you can get a lot of benefits and powerful features. YogaDNS allows you to define and use multiple DNS servers and pools simultaneously and set the rules based on hostname mask. You can process or block the resolves, choose the network interface, and so on. Optionally, you can set the rules to be triggered only if there is a specific network or VPN connection available.
Finally, with YogaDNS you can easily import publicly available DNS servers from the web, test them and find the best ones.
The main features of YogaDNS Pro are:
- Name resolution over encrypted channels provided by DNS over HTTPS, DNS over TLS, DNSCrypt, NextDNS and Anonymized DNS protocols
- Ensure the consistency and authority of the resolution with DNSSEC
- Avoid a DNS leak
- Assign specific DNS servers for specific DNS names using flexible rules
- Use a specific network interface, such as a VPN connection, for a specific DNS name (e.g., *.corp.example.net)
- Log queries for the troubleshooting
- Effortlessly make any system work with the most advanced DNS protocols, such as DNSSEC, DNSCrypt and
- DNS over HTTPS
- Automatically import and check public DNS servers from the web
- Import and export config files
YogaDNS Pro v1.31 System Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 or Windows Server 2012, 2023 or 2023. Both 32- and 64-bit editions are supported.
How to Download and Install YogaDNS Pro v1.31
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software