This article shows you how to download and install the full version of YoloMouse v1.6.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing YoloMouse v1.6.0 on your computer.
Table of contents
- About the software
- YoloMouse v1.6.0 System Requirements
- How to Download and Install YoloMouse v1.6.0
- Required files
About the software
Use YoloMouse to change those obscure game cursors. Never lose your cursor in a heated battle again!
The main features of YoloMouse are:
- Includes 11 basic cursors
- 3 new 3D overlay cursors
- Many colors per cursor, including inverse color.
- Community provided cursors
- AntiCheat support
- A cursor editor
- Also supports regular desktop apps
- Code signed for anticheat whitelisting
- Multimonitor support
- Near zero impact on performance
YoloMouse v1.6.0 System Requirements
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system.
- OS: Windows 7+Aero, Windows 8.1, Windows 10.
- Processor: Any.
- Memory: 16 MB RAM.
- Graphics: Any GPU.
- DirectX: Version 10.
- Storage: 16 MB available space.
- Sound Card: N/A.
How to Download and Install YoloMouse v1.6.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: QWERTY!
- Run Setup.exe and install the software